More details on your selected course are shown below.
If you wish to book, please use the Book link. We'll then check the course availability, process your booking and contact you by phone or email to organize the payment which can be by bank transfer, cheque, debit card or credit card. If your employer is funding the course, we can send an invoice for payment
If you would like further information please use the Enquire link and we'll be pleased to email a Course Outline or send information on the Course Venue
Alternatively, go Back to Search Results to find another course
PRINCE 2 Conversion
[Enquire] [Book] [Back to Previous Search Results]
|Start Date:||27 September 2006|
|Price (excl. VAT):||£775|
Prior to the course commencing, each delegate will be sent the course case study that will be used in all the exercises.
|Audience:||Public and Company Courses|
|Venue Location:||London - New Broad Street|
|Map Reference:||Click Here|
|Directions:||Maven Training Centre London City 42 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1SB
Maven Training Office Number 7100
Nearest Rail/Tube Station is Liverpool Street Station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Central and Circle lines and National Rail Services)
Walking Directions from Liverpool Street Underground Station Exit 3 – (approx. 3 minutes)
• As you enter the main terminal building, there will be a set of escalators in front of you.
• Go up the escalators and out the doors.
• As you exit the station, you will pass a McDonald’s on your left.
• Cross over the road to the pub with green windows and doors over the road called the Railway Tavern.
• Continue down past the pub on Old Broad Street.
• Turn at the first road on your right which is New Broad Street.
• No. 42 is down the street on your right-hand side.
Walking Directions from Moorgate Tube Station East side exit – (approx. 6 minutes)
• Exit the station onto Moorgate Road and turn left.
• Take the second road on your left, London wall.
• Continue down London wall and take the second street on your left, Bloomfield Street.
• Continue down Bloomfield Street and turn into the first road on your right, New Broad Street
• No. 42 is the second building on the left hand side.
Walking directions from Moorgate National Rail Station – (approx. 6 minutes)
• When you exit the station turn right and you will pass a Boots on your right-hand side.
• Walk towards the 2 red phone booths at the end of the road and turn left when you reach them along London Wall.
• Cross over the road at the traffic lights.
• Continue walking down London Wall until the second street on your left called Blomfield Street.
• Turn left into Blomfield Street
• Then first right into New Broad Street.
• No. 42 is the 2nd building on your left hand side.
Walking Directions from Bank Tube Station Exit 3 – (approx. 7 minutes)
• As you exit up the stairs the Royal Exchange building is in front of you.
• Walk past it on the left-hand side of the building and up Threadneedle Street.
• Continue walking up Threadneedle Street until the second street on your left called Old Broad Street.
• Turn up Old Broad Street and continue until you reach London Wall/Wormwood Street in front of you.
• Cross over that road and continue on Old Broad Street.
• The first street on your left is New Broad Street, turn left down it
• No. 42 is down the street on your right-hand side.
Walking Directions from Cannon Street Station – (approx. 9 minutes)
• Exit the station onto Cannon Street, there should be an 02 shop on the opposite side of the road
• Turn left and walk to the end of Cannon Street where it meets Dowgate Hill
• Turn right, cross the road and walk up Walbrook Street, a cobbled stone street.
• Walk all the way up Walbrook Street until you reach a big intersection where there are black railings along the pavement
• Walk along the black railings until you see the Lord Wellington statue (man on a horse) and the Royal Exchange (big building with pillars) on the far side of the intersection
• Cross over the road and head towards them
• Walk up Cornhill Street, with the royal exchange on your left hand side.
• Take the first street on your left, Finch Lane.
• Walk along finch land to the end of the road where it meets Threadneedle street
• A brooks brothers store is in front of you on the opposite side of the road
• Cross over to that side of the road and walk left around the store and continue up Old Broad Street.
• Cross over London Wall/Wormwood Street and continue on Old Broad sTreet
• New Broad Street is the first road on your left.
• No. 42 is down the street on the right hand side.
Walking Directions from Fenchurch Street Station – (approx. 12 minutes)
• Exit the station and cross over the road
• Head for the side-road between HSBC and Toni&Guy.
• At the end of the side-road, cross over Fenchurch Street and head towards the NatWest on the opposite side.
• Walk up Biliter Street
• At the end of the street turn left onto Leadenhall Street
• Continue up Leadenhall street until you reach a large intersection
• Cross over onto Bishopgate street
• Walk up Bishopsgate street and then turn left when you reach Wormwood Street
• Take the first right up Old Broad Street
• Cross over the road and take the first left onto New Broad Street
• No.42 is down the street on your right-hand side
|Address:||Maven Training Centre|
|42 New Broad Street|
|Click here to view PDF document|