Feedback from Focus Customers
As part of our commitment to Customer Quality, all customers attendeding a course through Focus are asked for their feedback
Our Customer Survey Results from February to June 2006 show that 100% of Focus customers would recommend Focus to a Colleague
Comments from the Customer Survey are shown below:-
- I was very happy with the whole service. Your representatives were very helpful, cheerful and polite and deserve special praise.
- The course was great, everything from the joining instructions to the course and it's content. Angus the trainer delivered at the right level and pace. Would recommend.
- It was hard work but very rewarding and enabled me to learne with other companies so that I feel I will be able to apply what I have learnt.
- Kevin was relaxed, reponsive to our organisational needs within the content of the course. Well done Kevin
- Excellent trainer - probably one of the best I've ever had on a course. Great depth of knowledge but delivered in a relaxed and engaging way which enabled everyone on the course to learn at their own pace.
- Debbie Prudhoe provided an excellent service and was extremly helpful and quick at answering any questions and queries that I had.
- The trainer was exceptionally good, despite not feeling well making what could have been quite dry course material seem relevant to what everyone in the group was doing.
- Alan (Trainer) is very understanding and very professional in is methods and delivery. Very happy!
- Food lovely. Very good course tutor kept pace fast and kept attention of people.
- The course itself was well structured and well delivered
- Really enjoyed the course - found the location perfect, the content interesting and interactive, the trainer personable and helpful. It was an intense week but very worthwhile and useful for my profession. Excellent trainer made the course easy to follow.
- Val Long the tutor was excellent - she was so enthusiastic about the material and dealt with participants tiredness and exhaustion in an excellent manner - please don't retire Val!!!
- The trainer was very knowledgeable about the subject areas and his experience gave added value
- You guys Rock - you got back to me pronto when the course I booked for was unavailable (with apologies) and started looking for alternatives - now that's what I call service. I wish I owned the company.
- Very good and professional alround.
- A very prompt and easy customer experience. Thank you
- Thank you for your time and patience. You have an excellent customer service
- Thanks very much for your speedy & helpful reply. I was very impressed by FocusProject,s level of customer service & responsiveness
- Thank you for assisting me in booking the Prince2 Practitioners course through Ffocus Project Management. I received both friendly and professional advice and you went the extra mile to help me achieve the very tight timiscales that I was working to
PRINCE ®, ITIL ®, IT Infrastructure Library ® and M_o_R ® are Registered Trade Marks and Registered Community Trade Marks of the Office of Government Commerce, and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. PRINCE2 ™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce.
Focus Project Management, 1st Floor, 11 High St, Market Deeping, Peterborough,