The Microsoft Project 2002: Level 1 course will help individuals to use this tool to assist them in managing projects.
The topics in this course cover the critical skills necessary to create and modify a project plan file that contains tasks, resources, and resource assignments.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
Students enrolling in this class should have:
* An understanding of project management concepts
* Knowledge of Windows operating system; either Windows 2000
* Introduction or Windows XP Introduction.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* create a project plan file and enter task information.
* create a work breakdown structure by organizing tasks and setting
* task relationships.
* assign project resources
* finalize the project plan file