The course will improve attendees’ understanding of the roles of the project manager and key project stakeholders, and the essential requirements for projects to succeed in a multi-functional environment.
Attendees will understand the benefit of using the project management approach as a management style, encouraging individuals to be proactive and challenging in delivering and maximising benefits to the organisation.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for people at any level in the organisation who need to understand the benefits of effective Project Management.
Following this course, delegates will be able:
• To understand the essential principles of project management and to understand the main
project roles and responsibilities.
• To understand the project planning process, in particular the requirements for effective project
• To understand the practical requirements for projects to succeed in a multi-functional
• To understand how to monitor and control projects, including change control and project
• To identify ways to improve the management of projects.
• Overview of Project Management
• Defining the Project
• Planning an Organising
o Project Plan
• Monitoring and Control
• Change Management
• Project Closing
• Review and Feedback