The course lasts for 2 days and includes the following:
· Instructor led tuition
· Individual and group exercises
· Case study
· Delegate pack
On completion of the course the delegates will:
· Understand the APMP syllabus subjects
· Understand the principles of recommended best practice for each syllabus topic
· Have confidence in their knowledge to sit the Foundation exam
The event is aimed at those who have worked in a bids or proposals environment for at least a year (this is an entry requirement for the exam) as well as experienced bid managers who wish to progress to the Practitioner and Professional levels.
· Bid management seminar
· Bid management workshop
This course is accredited by the APMP
The course covers the five Key Competency Areas of: Information Research and Management; Planning; Development; Management; Sales Orientation. The structured timetable allows plenty of time for discussion, revision and completing practice exam questions.
Examination and Certification
The event includes the Foundation examination which is a one-hour multiple choice paper. All successful delegates will receive the APMP Foundation certificate.
· Examination fee
· The Proposal Guide
· Pre-course instructions and essential reading
· Conference facilities for public events
All instructors are practising Bid Managers, with many years experience in managing bids of all sizes. The principal instructors are themselves APMP Proposal Professionals
· Proves ability as a Proposal Manager
· Proves impact as a Proposal Manager
· Identifies Proposal Managers for recruitment, promotion and succession planning