This course introduces delegates to the principles of PRINCE2, including how it can be employed to achieve business- related objectives. The components, processes, controls and roles are thoroughly covered, and we focus on how to implement PRINCE2 in different environments. Designed to be highly interactive, this course uses case studies to consolidate learning and prepare candidates for the examinations.
Delegates will sit the PRINCE2 Foundation examination (a multiple choice paper) at the end of the third day of the course. The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination is taken on the last day of the course.
Presented by skills instructors with extensive experience of applying PRINCE2 in practice, the course is fully compliant with the latest version of PRINCE2.
The course is fully accredited by the APM Group Ltd and OGC.
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for all present and aspiring PRINCE2 practitioners who require a solid grounding in the PRINCE2 methodology,techniques, processes and components. This course prepares delegates for both the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
- Provides you with a proven project management methodology that can plan, organise and control the successful implementation of projects.
- The PRINCE2 method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of projects.
- Enables you to complete the Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Brings your employees and organisation in line with an industry recognised methodology.
- Enables you to carry out configuration management, implement risk management and use change control mechanisms.
- Provides a structured format that will enable senior management to make informed decisions on project initiation and continuation.
Delegates should have a good understanding and experience of project management. This is an intensive programme and delegates will be required to conduct additional study in the evenings.
Introduction to the PRINCE2 Methodology
The PRINCE2 Process Model
The PRINCE2 Organisation Structure
Directing a Project
Configuration Management and Change Controls
The Management of Change
Quality Review Technique
The PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
Review of Learning and One-to-one Tuition
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination