The discipline of project management requires people with a specialist background to work in
a different way. This 1-day course introduces the concepts and approaches of project
management and is ideal for staff members or individuals new to projects or project teams.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
• Gained an appreciation of the principles, tools and techniques of
• Established the importance of people in the delivery of projects.
• Realised the benefits of project management when introducing change.
• Practised the knowledge acquired.
This highly interactive course covers the following areas:
• Introductions and Expectations
• Overview of Project Management
• Project Concept
• Planning and Organising
• Risk Management
• Implementation, Monitoring and Control
• Change Management
• Project Closure and Review
• Learning from Experience
The course is designed for anyone with an active interest in project management