This 3-day event provides a suitable level of understanding for Team Leaders, Team Members and others involved in supporting PRINCE2™ projects or undertaking a project assurance role. It also provides the opportunity to pass the PRINCE2™ Foundation exam.
The exam fees and PRINCE2™ manual are included in the course fee.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify the main elements of PRINCE2™ and the characteristics of a PRINCE2™ project.
- Be able to identify the difference between the project and product lifecycles.
- Be able to identify the part of the product lifecycle covered by PRINCE2™.
- Have acquired the level of understanding necessary to pass the PRINCE2™ Foundation examination.
- Have practiced applying the knowledge acquired.
There are approximately 10-20 hours of pre-course study.
This highly interactive and participative course covers the following areas:
- Introductions and Expectations
- Projects and project management
- The benefits of a structured approach to project management
- PRINCE2™ overview
- The PRINCE2™ process model
- The PRINCE2™ components
- The project organisation
- Change control and configuration management
- Management of risk
- Project plans
- Product Based Planning
- Project controls
- Quality in a project environment
- The PRINCE2™ Foundation examination
This event is suitable for anyone who has a general awareness of project work and who will be involved in the support or teamwork of PRINCE2™ projects. It also provides the opportunity to obtain the Foundation accreditation either as a qualification in its own right or as a stepping stone towards further study.
3-days non-residential. (including the PRINCE2™ Foundation examination - 1 hour multiple choice)
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce