This highly interactive, 2-day course will provide individuals with coaching and practice questions in order to prepare themselves for the specific requirements of the Project Management Professional® certification exam or the Certified Associate in Project Management™ exam.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Established how the 5 process groups and professional responsibility requirements form the framework for the examination.
- Established how each specific process and activity relate to each other.
- Understood how to interpret all the major PMI® definitions and acronyms.
- Practiced and understood the Exam's format and typical questions.
- Acquired the knowledge and understanding necessary in order to prepare a personal study plan for the PMP® Exam or CAPM™ Exam.
- Introductions and Expectations
- Exam structure-
Definitions, vocabulary and acronyms
- Professional Responsibility
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Integration of 8 knowledge areas
- Project Execution
- Project Control
- Project Closing
- Revision of Sample Questions/Distribution of Practice Examination
- Planning of exam revision, reading list and vital tips for passing the Examination
This course is aimed at people who already have a working knowledge of Project Management principles, practices, tools and techniques and wish to sit the PMP® and/or CAPM™ exam. Please note that the PMI® defines experiential and academic prerequisites for both its' PMP® and CAPM™ exams. Delegates should visit the certification section of the PMI® website (www.pmi.org) to check on these prerequisites and consider on-line application for the exam before the course begins.