The APM Professional is an internationally respected project management qualification
designed to provide proof of an individual’s knowledge and understanding of project
management principles and techniques.
Organisations in a wide range of industries are now demanding this certification as a prerequisite for their project managers.
Who will benefit?
- The course is particularly suitable for project managers with some experience who wish to obtain a formal qualification.
- It is not suitable for people who are new to project management.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
The APMP is a baseline foundation level qualification for those working in project
management as specialists who need to understand project management in order to
achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
The APMP examination is designed to determine an individual’s knowledge of project management, sufficient to be an informed member of a project team.
Who will benefit?
Successful candidates will gain a recognised, non-industry specific qualification and can use the letters APMP after their names on correspondence and business cards.
Organisations will benefit from an objective benchmark of their current or prospective project managers competence.
The course is particularly suitable for project managers with some experience who wish to obtain a formal qualification. It is not suitable for people who are new to project management.
- Project management overview
- Programmes, strategies and the project management plan ♦ Project organisation structure
- Work content and scope management
- Time scheduling and phasing
- Budgeting and cost management
- Risk and opportunity management
- Health, safety and environment
- Configuration management and information management
- Project handover and evaluation
- The role of the project manager
The course is delivered in an entertaining and highly interactive manner with many real life examples used to illustrate the subject. There is a high degree of delegate participation, examination preparation and practice.