The event aims to provide the Programme and Project Support Professional with comprehensive training in the techniques, processes and supporting infrastructure needed to develop and provide effective programme and project support by means of the Project or Programme Support Office (PSO).
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
On completion of the course the delegate will have:
• Defined the different types of support a PSO can provide
• Defined a Programme/Project organisational structure
• Demonstrated how planning techniques can be used
• Define Project Control
• Identified the infrastructure required to support a programme or project
• Distinguished between the different types of business case
• Identified the different types of risk assessment
• Demonstrated how to prepare a Quality Control review
• Sat the PPSO foundation examination
The event is recommended for Programme and Project Support staff, together with newly appointed Programme and Project Managers involved in setting up and operating a PSO.
This course is accredited by the Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB)
The course is very practical and consists of classroom lectures, discussions, individual exercises, group exercises and case study work. The instructor will review the delegate's work and provide feedback to better enable the delegate to pass the examination.
Examination & Certification
The Foundation examination is a one hour multiple-choice paper. All successful delegates will receive the PPSO Foundation certificate from ISEB.
• Examination and Registration Fees
• Project and Programme Support Office Handbook
• Pre-course instructions and essential pre-course reading •
• Delegates learn a structured approach to programme and project support
• Successful delegates will receive the PPSO Foundation certificate from ISEB
• Delegates will be more effective in their roles within the PSO
• Improved employability through acquisition of new skills