The event covers the processes, components and techniques included in the PRINCE2™ Project Management Method. The course prepares delegates for the Association of Project Management Group (APMG) Practitioner exam (included in the course).
The course normally lasts for 3 days and includes the following:
- Instructor-led Tuition
- Individual exercises
- Group exercises
- Case Study
- Delegate Pack
On completion of the course the delegate will have:
- Distinguished between the Components, Processes and Techniques used in PRINCE2™
- Identified the terminology used in PRINCE2™
- Applied PRINCE2™ to a given scenario
- Sat the PRINCE2™ Practitioner examination
The event is designed for project managers who have attended the PRINCE2™ Foundation event and now want to gain the Practitioners' certificate. The event is also appropriate for those people who have attended a Practitioner course but did not pass the practitioners' exam and therefore would like to re-sit it. Delegates must have sat and passed the Foundation exam in order to attend this course.
Course Outline for PRINCE2™ Conversion
This course is accredited by the APMG
Day 1 - Overview and Case Study
The day is used to refresh the delegate's understanding of the PRINCE2™ method and to review a case study which covers a real-life project demonstrating how PRINCE2™ was applied.
Day 2 - Exam Practice
The whole of day two is spent preparing for the Practitioner Exam by practising papers and working through a number of sample scenarios that are illustrative of the type of scenarios and questions that are on the real Practitioner paper.
Day 3 - Examination and Debrief
The morning is used to complete the sample scenarios in final preparation for the Practitioner Exam. The formal examination will commence after lunch.
What's Included in PRINCE2™ Conversion
- Examination and Registration Fees
- Pre-course instructions and essential pre-course reading
- Conferencing facilities (Public event only)
Your PRINCE2™ Instructor
All WPM's instructors are practising Project Managers, with many years of experience managing projects of varying size. All instructors are themselves Registered PRINCE2™ Practitioners and have been approved by the APMG to deliver the event.
Benefits of the PRINCE2™ Conversion Course
- Successful delegates will receive an internationally recognised certificate from the APMG which will increase their employability
- WPM have an above average pass rate on the Practitioner examination
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce