The aim of the workshop is to review the PRINCE2™ project management method and prepare delegates for the PRINCE2™ Practitioner’s examination.
Extensive use is made of case study material which is designed to help delegates to:
• Consolidate the elements of the PRINCE2™ Foundation Course
• Apply the elements of PRINCE2™ in a realistic, practical setting
• Discuss PRINCE2™ scalability issues
• Apply the elements of PRINCE2™ to a practical scenario as they will be expected to do in the Practitioner Exam
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Apply the PRINCE2™ project management method to a practical scenario.
- Understand the requirements of the PRINCE2™ Practitioner’s examination.
- Apply the techniques required by the PRINCE2™ Practitioner’s examination.
- Take the PRINCE2™ Practitioner’s examination.
Review of the PRINCE2™ Method
A realistic case study scenario is used throughout the course to allow delegates to consolidate their knowledge of PRINCE2™ through hands-on, syndicate work:
• Setting Up Project Controls
• Product Based Planning
• Authorising a Work Package
• Examining Project Issues
• Closing a Project
PRINCE2™ Practitioner Examination Techniques
Extensive use is made of past examination papers to prepare delegates for the Practitioner examination.
• The APMG Examination process explained
• Hints and tips on passing the examinations
• Typical examination scenarios and questions
• Mock examination papers
This workshop is intended for delegates who are familiar with the PRINCE2™ project management method. It provides revision of the method and gives guidance and practice in preparing for the PRINCE2™ Practitioner's examination administered by the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG).
Delegates should have passed the PRINCE2™ Foundation examination within the last 12 months.
The PRINCE2™ Practitioner Certificate Examination
The course is also known as the Benchmark Training "PRINCE2™ Practitioners Examination Workshop"
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce