WPM's Bid Management Methodology is based on best practice principles derived from over 20 years of bidding experience and focused for today's commercial environment. Using these principles WPM have achieved a win ratio in excess of 75%. This event covers the principles and techniques behind this successful bid management methodology.
Today's business requires a careful balance between the cost of sale and the profit that the sale may bring. If an organisation is only winning one in four of its bids, the profit from a sale also has to cover the cost of the three unsuccessful bids. The key to success is Bid Management - only chasing winnable opportunities and more importantly only winning profitable business.
The seminar presents an overview of the Bid Life-cycle and then walks the delegates through four distinct phases, plus the all-important Qualification.
WPM's Bid Management Methodology is based on best practice principles derived from over 20 years of bidding experience and focused for today's commercial environment. Using these principles WPM have achieved a win ratio in excess of 75%
On completion of the course the delegate will have:
- Illustrated the importance of qualification as a means to improve win ratio by only chasing winnable business
- Eliminated bad business - by only chasing business that is profitable
- Put Bid Management in the context of the prospect's procurement processes
- Identified how tenders can be won even before the Invitation to Tender is issued
- Explained how best to respond to procurement documents to maximise win chance
- Demonstrated how to avoid turning a good prospect into a bad project during the negotiation phase
Whats Included ?
The seminar includes the following:
- Instructor-led Tuition
- Individual exercises
- Group exercises
- Delegate handout pack
Anyone involved in preparing a tender will benefit from attending this seminar - whether as a member of the bid team providing input to the proposal, a member of the sales unit responsible for the customer or as the person responsible for managing the bid.
All WPM's instructors are practising Bid Managers with a track record of bidding and winning at all levels within the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Delegates will learn a successful approach to bid management - only chase winnable opportunities and only win profitable business
This course benefits everyone involved in preparing a tender - bid managers, members of bid team and members of sales team