This 2- hour briefing will enable delegates to gain an overview of PRINCE2 and an
understanding of the basic concepts that support it.
The briefing will concentrate on explaining what PRINCE2 is, and the benefits to using the
method, both on a personal and a corporate wide basis.
There will be discussion of common project difficulties, their causes, and how PRINCE2
can be used to overcome these.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
- To gain an overall understanding of the method and its benefits to the
- Discuss the implementation of PRINCE2 in practical terms
- Overview of the methodology
- Organisational reasons for adopting PRINCE2
- Key benefits of PRINCE2
- An overview of the project lifecycle using the PRINCE2 Process Model
- Overview of the organisation structure and the key responsibilities for
each project role:
- Key considerations for implementing PRINCE2
The amount of project work within organisations has been increasing at a rapid rate over the last few years, and it sometimes feels that everything is now a project.
This approach is often linked to the way in which the work will be paid for, as funding is made available for specific projects that must deliver by certain deadlines.
For managing in this type of environment, the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology is now accepted throughout the UK as the leading best practice approach.