This course is aimed at helping managers achieve greater results through developing high performance teams.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Team leading skills are an essential part of todays management portfolio. If you want to achieve your targets and key objectives, the likelihood is that you will have to lead a group of individuals on a task. Your challenge is to create a team that will reach its full potential and outperform competitors.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Define your role as both leader and manager
- Recognise how teams evolve and be able to assess your team's evolutionary position
- Identify your own leadership style, considered other styles and their application
- Describe how people may be motivated by different factors in the workplace
- Manage conflict constructively
- Have an appreciation of the interpersonal skills you need as a team leader
- Design a strategy for developing and maintaining a high performance team
- Produce a Personal Team Leading Action Plan for implementation back at the workplace
This course is designed for managers and supervisors