This 5-day event provides a comprehensive understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method for those involved in the planning and management of projects.
It also incorporates the Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Please note that as this is primarily a residential course, the finish time each day will be 18.00 and there will be 1 to 1.5 hours evening study
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have acquired the level of understanding necessary to pass the PRINCE2®
- Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Have practiced the application of the knowledge acquired.
- Be prepared to realise the benefits of the use of the PRINCE2® method.
This highly interactive and participative course covers the following areas:
- Introductions and Expectations
- Overview of the method
- Controls and Stages
- Management of Risk
- Quality in a project environment
- Configuration Management
- Change Control
- Practical guidance for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations
This event is suitable for anyone working on projects in a customer/supplier environment who wishes to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner. A general understanding of project management is desirable if the method is to be fully appreciated.
PRINCE2 is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce