Modern organisations depend on their Information Systems. Implementing change to these is complex and carries a high element of risk.
Good Project Management Training can help.
The certificate is intended for:
- Experienced Project Managers with a broad experience of IT/IS and wish to acquire formal project management training and exposure to current techniques
- Experienced IT/IS managers who are about to take on project management responsibilities.
For ISEB conditions of eligibility, see Pre-requisites.
This is a 12 day course, offered in three modules. For those successfully completing the ISEB written examination, a further day is required for an oral examination.
This course is designed to cover both the ISEB course syllabus and PRINCE2, leading to both examinations.
Topics covered include:
PRINCE2 Practitioner course syllabus
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
The Process of Project Management
Managing People and other Resources
Managing the Development and Delivery of Project Products
ISEB Exam Revision and Technique
ISEB Written Examination
- Having achieved the written examination, you will then be invited by the ISEB to attend the one hour oral examination.
This course is accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB) and the Association for Project Management Group (APMG).
ISEB conditions of eligibility requirements for candidates wishing to sit the examination are:
- Adequate ability to communicate in both spoken and written English
- At least 25 years of age
- Have had a minimum of 4 years' experience in either Information Systems, or in management with a broad experience of Information Technology and Information Systems, and have attended training accredited to lead to the Certificate.