The APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management is the new entry level qualification from the Association of Project Management. It is ideal for those looking to gain an understanding of project management principles, or those interested in embarking on a successful and challenging project management career.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Understood the basic principles and language of project management.
- Demonstrated the structure of a successful project.
- Recognised the value in being able to take an active part in a project team and thus make a positive contribution to any project environment.
- Have acquired the level of understanding needed to pass the APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management examination.
- Introductions and expectations
- Overview of Project Management
- The Business Case and Project Strategy
- Planning and Estimating
- Scope Definition and the WBS
- Scheduling and Resourcing
- Risk; Quality; Health, Safety & Environment
- People in Projects
- Change & Configuration Control
- Hand-over and Review
- Examination Technique and Revision
The event is designed for anyone who wishes to acquire the APM Introductory Certificate - the first level of award within the APMs Qualification Scheme. It is ideal for those wanting to understand the basic principles of project management or looking to find out more about the profession