This programme is designed for anyone who needs a basic understanding in the key concepts of Project Management. It provides a high level of appreciation of the concepts of Project Management.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
||Leeds - Russell Street, Leeds
||26th Sep 05
||[Enquire] [Book] [Joining Info]
After completion, this programme will enable your organisation to:
- Benefit from understanding the differences between the management of business as-usual and projects.
- Understand how projects can be used to implement business change.
- Appreciate the importance of a range of project management techniques in planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
After completion, this programme will enable the delegate to:
- State the benefits of implementing change through project management.
Identify the characteristics of a project by comparison with normal day-to-day work.
- Appreciate the basic process of project management.
- Understand in outline, a range of basic project management techniques.
- Have a basic understanding of monitoring and control techniques
- Programme Outline
- Project Management Concepts.
- Project Organisation.
- The Business Case.
- The Project Strategy.
- Risk Management.
- Issue and Change Management.
- Measuring and reporting progress.
- Final Acceptance
- Benefits Realisation
- Programme Information
I have no practical experience of project management. However, I feel as a result of this training I am now able to embark on a project with a degree of confidence.
The course was well delivered, providing a taster which has encouraged me to take up further study of project management.