The programme is suitable for managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone else involved in business improvement initiatives and change management projects
This course is designed for those people who wish to apply a structured approach in order to improve the operation or service delivery of their Organisation. It provides delegates with a mixture of analytical skills, idea generation techniques, along with quality tools for measurement purposes.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
||Leeds - Russell Street, Leeds
||25th Jul 05
||[Enquire] [Book] [Joining Info]
After completion, this programme will enable your organisation to:
- View their organisation as a series of processes aimed at satisfying the customer.
- Understand how to examine processes critically in order to see where improvements can be made.
- Make use of a toolbox of quality techniques to use in the workplace to analyse information and identify where problems lie.
- Make use of idea generation methods that will utilise the knowledge and experience of their work teams.
- Help the organisation to focus on the most important improvement targets.
Accepting and understanding the organisation as a series of processes.
Quality approaches to organisational performance.
Deciding on the criteria for selecting improvement projects.
How to map out a process.
Techniques for analysing and fault finding.
Using quality tools for measurement and monitoring data.
Identifying opportunities in the workplace selling the case
Improvement methods how to choose the appropriate system.
Innovation and idea generation methods.
Action planning how to achieve results back in the workplace.
Comprehensive delegate manual containing supporting documentation.
Delegates work in syndicated teams, the course is highly interactive and participative.