PRINCE2 is the recognised standard project management method, being used extensively both in the UK and internationally.
This PRINCE2 Combined Foundation & Practitioner course will provide you with the necessary skills to apply PRINCE2 to a range of project types in both the IT and non IT business context:-
- A 5-day course including Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Accredited by the APM Group Ltd.
- Delivered by an accredited PRINCE2 training organisation
- Course fee includes:
- Pre-course reading pack
- PRINCE2 manual
- Registration & examination
- Total value over £250
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Who will Benefit ?
Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Team Leaders, people working towards or within a PRINCE2 project environment will benefit from attending the workshop.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
Attendance on this workshop will enable delegates to:
- Understand the principles of PRINCE2
- Develop their understanding of the PRINCE2 Processes, Components and Techniques
- Have the confidence and competence to practice the method in a live project environment
- Comprehend the practical application issues of using and tailoring PRINCE2
- Develop their skills to the level that enables success in the PRINCE2 examinations.
The course will be delivered using a mixture of trainer-led discussion using slides and sample exam questions as a vehicle for confirming understanding and practical application of the elements of the PRINCE2 method. The slides and discussion will be supplemented by exercises to consolidate the knowledge gained. On each evening there will be homework with sample questions (approx. 1 hour per evening minimum).
The Foundation exam is taken on the Wednesday morning of the course, with the Practitioner Exam taken on the morning of day five.
Delegates are required to complete the pre-course questionnaire provided, to ensure familiarity with the PRINCE2 Manual prior to attending the course.
- PRINCE2 Basic Concepts, Processes, Components and Techniques
- Using PRINCE2 Detailed Coverage of each Process, Component and Technique, including:
- Controlled start, progress, and closure of projects
- The Business Case
- Project Organisation Structure
- PRINCE2 controls
- Management of Risk
- Quality in a Project Environment
- Configuration Management
- Change Control Approach
- Product Based Planning
- Comprehensive walkthrough of the major PRINCE2 processes and products when running a project
- Preparation for and completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
- Practitioner Exam Preparation
- Practitioner Exam
PRINCE2 is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce