This programme, which forms half of the IT Service Management series, provides an excellent basis for the establishment of what is widely recognised as best practice in IT Service Support and Delivery processes. It acts as a firm foundation to enable the delegates to gain an IT Industry recognised qualification. It provides a strong mix of Theory and Practical through a realistic Case Study. It focuses on the key Strategic functions needed to enable the stability and resilience of the Service Management organisation
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for individuals who are experienced in Service Management. Managers involved in Service Delivery as well as team leaders and team members (aspiring to a more senior role) would all find the programme applicable. It will enable managers and delivery staff to identify key strategies to implement to improve the quality and consistency of their units. It should be seen as part of a comprehensive programme to develop well rounded Service Management professionals.
After completion, this programme will enable your organisation to:
- Identify the key Service Delivery strategies and practices to adopt
- Identify improvements to be made to existing operating and strategic practices
- Evaluate the appropriateness of any tools to suit the needs of their organisations
- Take advantage of a Service Management approach that uses the concept of providing a quality Service aligned to both the needs of the business and customers alike.
After completion, this programme will enable the delegate to:
- Understand a tried and trusted Service Management culture.
- Feel prepared for the ITIL Service Management examinations.
- Introduction to IT Infrastructure Service Management
- How the implementation of a formal Service Level Management culture will create a mutually agreed contract to measure the relationship between Service Supplier and Service Users
- Planning the total Service Capacity and how this will improve performance
- How to use the concepts of Availability Management to improve resilience, reliability and recovery with the use of appropriate built-in redundancy of capacity
- How to consider the most appropriate Continuity Plans in line with a realistic business assessment of exposure to disaster/risk scenarios
- How Financial Management administers the costs and benefits of Services being provided
The trainer clearly showed the depth of his knowledge in this complex area
A thorough course which mixed well practical and theoretical elements of the subjects covered.