This highly interactive, 2-day course will provide individuals with coaching and practice questions in order to prepare themselves for the specific requirements of the Project Management Professional certification exam or the Certified Associate in Project Management exam
Xpertise PMI training is delivered in partnership with PMPL, a chartered registered education provider.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Delegates will learn how to:
- establish how the 5 process groups and professional responsibility requirements form the framework for the examination
- establish how each specific process and activity relate to each other
- understand how to interpret all the major PMI definitions and acronyms
- practice and understand the Exams format and typical questions
- acquire the knowledge and understanding necessary in order to prepare a personal study plan for the PMP Exam or CAPM Exam
This course is aimed at people who already have a working knowledge of Project Management principles, practices, tools and techniques and wish to sit the PMP and/or CAPM exam. Please note that the PMI defines experiential and academic prerequisites for both its PMP and CAPM exams. Delegates should visit the certification section of the PMI website ( www.pmi.org
) to check on these prerequisites and consider on-line application for the exam before the course begins.
Introductions and Expectations
Exam structure Definitions, Vocabulary and Acronyms
Integration of the 8 Knowledge Areas
Revision of Sample Questions/Distribution of Practice Examination
Planning of exam revision, reading list and vital tips for passing the Examination