This course is based around the OGC(Office of Government Commerce) Managing Successful Programmes(MSP) method and will introduce attendees to the concepts of programme management and discuss the merits of introducing a structured and consistent way of managing an organisations portfolio of projects and achieving business change.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
This brings together ways of dealing with the complexity and high risk involved in transforming organisations
It takes the best from the private and public sector to provide a pragmatic approach, which will manage organisations through the substantial business change necessary for them to be at the front of their sector or market.
Who will benefit?
People involved in the delivery of successful outcomes across a range of projects
- Senior Managers, Programme Managers and Senior Project Managers
- Those wanting an introduction to Programme Management
- Those responsible for the delivery of a changed or transformed business
This course will introduce attendees to the concepts of programme management and discuss the merits of introducing a structured and consistent way of managing an organisations portfolio of projects and achieving business change.
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand the concepts of programme Management and the benefits possible in new and mature organisations
- Know when to use Programme Management
- Understand the basic principles and processes of Programme Management
define the Programme Vision and understanding the role of projects in achieving that vision
- Identify and prioritise between project conflicts
All Atkins trainers are experienced Programme Managers. Their objective is to share with delegates their commitment to good programme management practice through the use of MSP. They are accredited to deliver MSP courses.