PRINCE2 is a project management method designed to be adaptable and scaleable for all types and size of projects. The method can be tailored to reflect the organisations existing standards and business.
This workshop has been especially designed to give delegates an increased chance of success in the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
||Birmingham - The Axix, Birmingham
||26th May 05
||[Enquire] [Book] [Joining Info]
The trainer will facilitate a review and provide an understanding of the method using:
- project management problems
- interactive problem solving
- past examination papers
- syndicate and individual exercises
- their breadth of knowledge and experience
- examination techniques
- Areas for improvement will be discussed both within the group and individually
Who will Benefit?
- Those who have passed the Foundation examination
- Those wishing to succeed in attaining the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
- Those for whom some time has lapsed since attaining the Foundation examination
- Those who wish to reduce the risk of failing the examination
- Those who have not recently sat an examination of this nature
- Those who need that extra boost of confidence
Delegates will Learn to:
- Be properly prepared for the examination
- Identify the important points of the examination scenario
- Understand the meaning behind the question
- Identify key matters for concentration
- Describe useful time management
- Relate answers to potential marks
- Demonstrate how to use acquired knowledge
- Present an answer
- Use diagrams in answers
The workshop will be run by an APM accredited PRINCE2 trainer with recent experience of the examinations and PRINCE2 practices.