Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner Course
On Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) you will gain an understanding of what makes a programme a programme, and not just a big project. You will, like many people on the course to-date realise major changes that should have been managed as a programme.
This is an exceptional learning programme. It will change the way you look at any strategic step-change in your organisation, its breadth, the sort of people that should be involved in it, and where you need to focus your attention in order to realise real enduring, measurable benefit. Your organisation's investment in this learning programme could be the beginning of new levels of performance. MSP can help you accelerate your organisation's performance and help it to its target capability.
The OGCs Best Practice MSP Framework, will enable you to see how to position key individuals and mechanisms in a programme to ensure that you can realise, measure and claim strategic benefits.
Are you looking for ways to effectively manage portfolios of projects?
Does your organisation have more motion than movement?
Does your organisation:
- Seem to be always reacting to the latest external drivers (what competitors are doing, new regulations, etc)?
- Pursue too many internal initiatives that seem to have no strategic value?
- Deliver outcomes from projects without any demonstrable benefit?
If you can say Yes to any of these three questions, then you probably are seeing a lot of motion, a lot of activity, but no equivalent improvement in organisational performance - no movement.
With the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) learning solutions:
- You will gain key insights in to how to achieve real benefits realisation.
- You will develop your practical confidence on our innovative learning solutions to be able to apply MSP flexibly and pragmatically. Although a proven approach, MSP is written at a high level. It will guide you in applying the framework in a way that will make sense to your senior management and other stakeholders.
- You will leave knowing how to identify and manage stakeholders in your programme.
- You will understand how crucial this will be to your programme, and at the end of the programme you will be able to develop and maintain the stakeholder map of your own programme, and implement a communications plan that will give you key leverage in influencing individuals and groups within your programme.
- You will gain a recognised qualification GUARANTEED under the Pearce Mayfield ExamPledge, the programme management equivalent of the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Pearce Mayfield ExamPledge
Under the ExamPledge scheme, Pearce Mayfield will coach you for free if you do fail first time, or second time
as long as it takes, whatever it takes, to get you the qualification we believe you deserve. This applies to public examinations at all levels.
If they agree you are ready to take an exam, then we will underwrite your success. They are confident in offering this guarantee, because they have confidence in their trainers and materials.
The original author of the material of this programme, pearce Mayfield founding Director Patrick Mayfield, was commissioned by APM Group Limited to co-author the initial Training Resource Kit for the launch of MSP in 1999. Since then Pearce Mayfield have enhanced this expertise with Accelerated Learning techniques. This means that whatever learning style is natural to you, you will find approaches that will be just the way I like to work.
What's Included ?
The 5-day programme includes Intermediate, and Practitioner examinations.