PRINCE2™ is the recognised standard project management method, being used extensively both in the UK and internationally.
This PRINCE2™ Combined Foundation & Practitioner course will provide you with the necessary skills to apply PRINCE2™ to a range of project types in both the IT and non IT business context:-
- A 5-day course including Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Accredited by the APM Group Ltd.
- Delivered by an accredited PRINCE2™ training organisation
- Course fee includes:
- Pre-course reading pack
- PRINCE2™ manual
- Registration & examination
- Total value over £250
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
||London - Holborn, London
||2 October 2006
||Course Notes: Save £200 on this course, normal price £1550
||[Enquire] [Book] [Venue Information]
The course includes the following modules:
• Overview of Method
• Business Case
• Controls – Introduction and Controlled Start
• Initiating a Project
• Quality and Quality Reviews
• Product-based Planning and Product Descriptions
• Plans and Planning
• Controlled Progress and Stages
• Configuration Management and Filing
• Change Control
• Management of Risk
• Managing Product Delivery
• Handling Exceptions and Managing Stage Boundaries
• Controlled Close
• Applying PRINCE2™
• Product-based planning – Product Breakdown Structures and Product Flow Diagram
• Case Study and Exam Preparation
Senior managers recently appointed to project roles, or those wishing to gain formal qualifications after a number of years of project management experience. The course would be of benefit to those with project support office or project assurance roles, team managers, Project Board members who wish to be hands-on, and team members aspiring to a more senior role.
AFA trainers are approved by APMG which administers PRINCE2™ on behalf of OGC, and all have recent experience of project work. The use of hybrid trainer-managers is of great benefit to delegates, because the trainer fully appreciates the reality of using PRINCE2™.
Residential attendance is recommended as considerable amounts of evening preparation and consolidation is required.
You will receive pre-course material requiring up to 20 hours of study.
There will also be daily homework .as outlined above.
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce