This workshop is intended for delegates who are familiar with the PRINCE2™ project management method. It provides an exam focused revision of the method and provides guidance and practice in the approach to be taken to achieve exam success. Both the Foundation and Practitioner examinations administered by APMG are included in the course.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
Who will the course benefit?
Any experienced practitioner who wishes to achieve the formal PRINCE2™ qualification administered by the APM Group Ltd.
The objectives of the workshop are to provide delegates with a review of the PRINCE2™ project management method. To prepare delegates for the Practitioner level PRINCE2™ qualification.
This course will enable delegates to:
- Review their understanding of the PRINCE2™ project management method.
- Understand how to improve their examination performance.
- Prepare for the practitioners examination.
- Take the PRINCE2™ examination.
It is expected that delegates will already have a thorough grounding in the method and are likely to have previously attended a PRINCE2™ for Practitioners or Certificate in Project Management for Information Systems course
- Review of the PRINCE2™ project management method.
- Revision of PRINCE2™
- 8 management processes. 8 management components. Techniques and project management team roles.
- The APMG Examination process explained
- Hints and tips on passing the examinations. Typical examination scenarios and questions. Mock examination papers.
- APMG PRINCE2™ Examination.
Notes / Special Pricing
There is some pre-course reading which will be sent to participants prior to attendance and there will be some evening revision and exam preparation work.