By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
• Describe the key project leadership and management processes in the context of the project lifecycle, including:
Definition and Development of effective stakeholder analysis process to
effectively deal with the management and politics of Stakeholders
Gaining first-time customer acceptance and reviewing lesson learnt.
• Explain the importance of the soft skills to successful project management
The diverse nature of project teams.
Developing a team during the project life cycle.
The role for different styles of project leadership.
Effectively dealing with conflict.
Negotiating to build better relationships.
• Identify ways to improve project leadership
• Be familiar with and handle behavioural change in individuals and organisations, whilst
recognising its impact on the project
• Discover an effective approach and style to ‘manage your managers’
• Explain and use Practical Communications Methods and Media to employ on projects
• Practice the knowledge identified and acquired.
This highly interactive and participative workshop covers the following areas:
• Critical Success Factors in Leading Projects
• A structured approach to project management
• Stakeholder Management and Politics
• Team Development and Leadership
• Organisational and Individual Behaviour Management
• Practical Communication Methods and Media
• Managing Managers
• Managing Conflict and Negotiation
To attend this course, delegates will be part of the governance team
(Senior Management, Project and Team Manager) and wish to identify,
understand and employ sound leadership skills and techniques on their