PRINCE2™ is the recognised standard project management method, being used extensively both in the UK and internationally.
This PRINCE2™ Combined Foundation & Practitioner course will provide you with the necessary skills to apply PRINCE2™ to a range of project types in both the IT and non IT business context:-
- A 5-day course including Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Accredited by the APM Group Ltd.
- Delivered by an accredited PRINCE2™ training organisation
- Course fee includes:
- Pre-course reading pack
- PRINCE2™ manual
- Registration & examination
- Total value over £250
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
||Southampton - Brockenhurst, Nr. Southampton
||23 October 2006
||[Enquire] [Book] [Venue Information]
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have acquired the level of understanding necessary to pass the PRINCE2™
- Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Have practiced the application of the knowledge acquired.
- Be prepared to realise the benefits of the use of the PRINCE2™ method.
There are approximately 10-20 hours of pre-course study.
This highly interactive and participative course covers the following areas:
- Introductions and Expectations
- Overview of the method
- Controls and Stages
- Management of Risk
- Quality in a project environment
- Configuration Management
- Change Control
- Practical guidance for the Foundation and Practitioner examinations
- The PRINCE2™ Foundation and Practitioner examinations
This event is suitable for anyone working on projects in a customer/supplier environment who wishes to become a PRINCE2™ Practitioner. A general understanding of project management is desirable if the method is to be fully appreciated.
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce