This course is designed for line managers who are required to understand the practical implications of managing Health and Safety in the workplace. This programme provides an excellent introduction to the IT Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice. It covers all aspects of IT support and delivery processes enabling delegates the opportunity to relate ITIL best practice to their own organisation. It also provides the opportunity to gain an IT Industry Qualification. Those involved in project work at any level would find the course extremely beneficial.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
Programme Will Benefit
This course will benefit all levels of IT staff actively involved in the day-to-day support and delivery of IT services. It is particularly useful to those who wish to broaden their knowledge of the wider IT service management framework.
It is especially relevant to managers responsible for the delivery of good quality, business focused IT services and is of particular interest to those wishing to gain an insight into how well their IT support and delivery processes measure up to conventional wisdom on IT best practice.
The course will also benefit business people who need to know more about the processes and activities their IT service providers are/should be carrying out.
After completion, this programme will enable your organisation to:
- Develop a comprehensive insight into the integrated set of processes that compromise best practice guidance for support and delivery service.
- Identify the processes, roles and activities within the IT organisation that underpin the delivery of quality services to the corporate body.
- Explain the benefits of an integrated approach to IT service support and delivery Develop plans and monitor progress against those plans.
- Identify the key objectives of each of the major processes.
- Relate ITIL best practice in IT service provision to their own or a client's organisation.
Introduction to ITIL service Management.
Service Level Management.
Financial Management for IT Services (FMITS).
IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM).