This 3-day course covers the PRINCE2™ methodology, as based upon the APMG’s recommendations, incorporating the current OGC PRINCE2™ Manual. On the 3rd day of the course, delegates sit a one-hour, multiple-choice Foundation exam, which must be passed if delegates are to proceed to the higher Practitioner level examination at a later date. Delegates receive results of their examination on the day, and Certificates will be issued to successful candidates.
< Click here to go directly to Course Outline Details
Next available Non-Residential courses:-
Programme Will Benefit:
This programme is designed for managers newly appointed to project roles or those wishing to gain a formal qualification. People involved in project support or assurance roles, team managers and project board members or team members aspiring to a more senior role would all find the programme applicable.
There iare approximately 10-15 hours of pre-course study.
After completion, this programme will enable your organisation to:
- Make use of a widely recognised and practiced project management method that is: repeatable - enabling learning through experience, teachable - enabling learning through training, and built on years of experience.
- Take advantage of a project management method that uses the concept of management by exception, allowing senior management involvement, as and when needed.
- Operate with good communication channels between the project and the rest of the organisation.
- Regularly review the progress against the plan with automatic management control of deviation.
- Frequently review the business case to confirm continuing project viability.
After completion, this programme will enable the delegate to:
- Understand a tried and trusted project management method.
- Feel prepared for the PRINCE2™ Foundation examination.
- Controlled start, progress, and closure of projects.
- The business case.
- PRINCE2™ controls.
- Management of risk.
- Project quality.
- Configuration management.
- Change control.
- Product based planning.
- PRINCE2™ Foundation examination.
Maximum of 10 delegates.
“Well above average, enjoyed it very much.”
“Excellent, well worth attending. The tutor was exceptional, thank you.”
“Well presented, course material was excellent and well tutored.”
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce